Skills, Experience and Qualifications 职位要求：
General Position Description 职位概述
· Establishes and maintains KA and rental customer base for full line of Genie products in assigned territory. Creates and implements plans to drive revenue. Builds customer base and expands channels by identifying the best prospects in the region to rent and retails, sell and service AWP productsPrimary Responsibilities 主要职责
· Drives revenue of Key account /rental to reach annual forecast
· To manage and develop the relationship with key major account and rental customers with regular visits
· Has the ability to work and manage head offices of regional companies and regional offices of national rental companies.
· Maximizes margin through aggressive negotiation and prudent expense management
· Creates the Sales Plan for the KA and rental customers including growth for existing customers and addition of new customers. Drives the activities and performance to ensure the sales goals are achieved for the year.
· Responsible for the development and execution of the action plan for the Key account
· Can demonstrate all Genie products and expertly articulate the Terex AWP value proposition.
· Conducts research of local market and business activity. Identifies potential new rental customers.
· Will learn the equipment financing programs and partners closely with TFS to develop long term financing strategies for rental customers.
· Assists customers with business planning and development of sales forecasts for Terex and Genie products.
· Presides at trade shows, coordinating business development and educational activities with customers and contacts in the region.
· Will respond on time to all reports and information request concerning the KA and rental customers in territory
· Will aggressively and successfully establish rental customers in the region
· Will drive all new product initiatives in the market place
· Responsible for controlling expenses per the established budget.
· Ensures that deals are made in accordance with maintaining profitability goals. Manages discount levels and strives to improve company margins.
· Being responsible to manage and aggressively pursue with the customer all AR issues
· Solicits feedback from random customers to make sure the team is fulfilling their needs.
· Elicits feedback from customers on existing products and service, as well as changes, enhancements, and new products that customers would like. Conveys feed back to the AWP team as appropriate.
· Actively takes a role in building, supporting and driving the success of the AWP Team
· Coaches, mentors, trains, and provides guidance for KA and rental business Team Members in the region.
· Collects data and provides regular reports to management regarding the performance of the region. Monitors and manages the team’s forecasts, budgets, KA/ rental management and processes
· Meets or exceeds the training requirements for self-development during the year
· Has a very high sense of urgency, detail and understanding of the customer and will work the hours needed to be successful in this position
· Must be able to work independently and a self-starting individual
· Hand the required reports on time
· Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position.Skills, Experience and Qualifications 职位要求
· Requires the ability to initiate sales contacts and complete sales contracts. Requires the ability to design, develop, and deliver sales communication in writing and in person. Requires the ability to conduct price, product, and delivery negotiations.
· Requires a very advanced relationship building skills and interpersonal skills
· Requires an advanced technical knowledge of the products
· Requires knowledge, skill and personality to drive sales new business development, product promotion,
· Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships, prepare and deliver formal presentations, and can assist in the negotiate sales contracts
· Requires advanced written communication skills to prepare proposals and business correspondence
· Strong negotiation skills, particularly experience with advanced deal structures including, rebates, payment terms and freight allowance.
· Well-developed problem solving skills
· Is proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Requires strong time management skills
· In-depth knowledge of Terex AWP products
Education and Experience
· 6-10 years of experience in outside sales, KA experience will be preferred
· Bachelor degree or even higher .
· Fluently English (spoken and written)
· Must have excellent sales skills and experience
· Purchase proposal and presentation skills
· Bidding document skills
· Team player skills
· Time management skills
· Consulting sales skills(value proposition)Estimated Travel 差旅
· 60% within or out of China.Contact information 联系方式： firstname.lastname@example.org